SimMethModuleOverview.pdf (file size: 40 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
Each of the nine blocks describes one possible combination of Simulation Methods modules in the bachelor and/or the master programme. The meanings of the rows are as follows:
- The inofficial name we give to this combination.
- If the programme displayed here is not the one you are enrolled in, you can skip the entire block. Generally this is a bachelor programme for columns two and three and a master's programme for columns four and five.
- The number of the semester you should take the class and do the exam in.
- The name of the module you may take. With the exception of SimTech and Chemistry this is a two-semester module.
- The name of the first component (lecture/tutorial/seminar) you should take in the respective semester.
- The name of the second component (lecture/tutorial/seminar) you should take in the respective semester.
- The kind of exam you should take at the end of the respective semester. With the exception of SimTech, this is an oral exam of the duration printed.
- The number of ECTS credits you are awarded after passing the exam(s).
Matching colors mark cells that are part of the same module and are part of the same exam. This need not align with semester or module boundaries: specifically, the Simulation Methods 2 tutorial should be taken in the same semester when you take the Simulation Methods 2 lecture; the credits for it may, depending on the combination, be part of a later module or there may not be credits.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:49, 17 October 2018||(40 KB)||Mkuron|
|13:59, 15 October 2018||(41 KB)||Mkuron|
|13:29, 15 October 2018||(40 KB)||Mkuron|
|12:53, 15 October 2018||(20 KB)||Mkuron|
|12:49, 15 October 2018||(38 KB)||Mkuron|