Hauptseminar Active Matter SS 2017/Mixtures of Active and Passive Particles
- Mixtures of Active and Passive Particles
- Danial Davoudi
- Celia Lozano
In this topic the influence of the active swimmers on the dynamics of passive particles is examined. The cases of 1) freely suspended passive tracers and 2) trapped passive tracers both in presence of a bath of active particles are considered within the context of non-equilibrium statistical mechanics.
- X.L Wu and A. Libchaber, Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 3017 (2000).
- L. Angelani et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 138302 (2011).
- A. Jepson, Phys. Rev. E 88, 041002(R) (2013).
- C. Maggi et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 238303 (2014).