Jcerda page all published works
- Get pre-print P3M algorithm for dipolar interactions J. Chem. Phys., 129, 234104, (2008).
- Get pre-print The optimal P3M algorithm for computing electrostatic energies in periodic systems JCP, 128 (3), 034109, (2008).
- Get pre-print Simulations of non-neutral slab systems with long-range electrostatic interactions in 2D periodic boundary conditions J. Chem. Phys., 131, 094107, (2009).
Visit also our web page about Algorithms for long-range interactions.
- Get pre-print Spherical Brushes within cavities: a self-consistent field and Monte-Carlo Study Journal of Chemical Physics, 131, 134901, (2009).
- Get pre-print Pair Interaction between End-Grafted Polymers onto Spherical Surfaces: A Monte Carlo Study Macromolecules 36(1407-1413), 2003.
Single polymer chain systems
- Get pre-print Stiffed polymer adsorption. Onset to pattern recognition Biophysical Chemistry, 115, 277-283, (2005).
- Get pre-print Excluded volume effects on Polymer Chains confined to spherical surfaces Macromolecules, 38, 1469-1477, (2005).
- Get pre-print Adsorption of semiflexible Block-Copolymers on Homogeneouos Surfaces. J. Chem. Phys, 123, 204703, (2005).
- Get pre-print Understanding Polyelectrolyte Multilayers: an open challenge for simulations Soft Matter, 5, 4412, (2009).
- Get pre-print Modeling Strategies for Polyelectrolyte Multilayers Eur. Phys. J. Spec. Topics, 177, 129, (2009).
Visit also our web page about PEMS.
Depletion driven Colloids
- Get pre-print Shear effects on crystal nucleation in colloidal suspensions Phys. Rev. E, 78, 031403, (2008).
- Get pre-print Kinetics of phase transformations in depletion-driven colloids Physical Review E Phys. Rev. E, 70, 011405, (2004).
- Get pre-print Structure factor scaling in colloidal phase separation Physical Review E Phys. Rev. E, 70, 051405, (2004).
- Movie-1: Quenching system with a potential depth of U=3.2KbT, before transition.
- Movie-2: Quenching system with a potential depth of U > 3.2 KbT, after transition.
- Movie-3: Quenching system with a potential depth of U=15KbT, well beyond transtion.
- Get pre-print How to analyze the structure factor in ferrofluids with strong magnetic interactions Molecular Physics, 107, 571-590, (2009).
- Get pre-print Behaviour of bulky ferrofuids in the diluted low coupling regime: theory and simulation PRE
- Get pre-print Aggregate formation in ferrofluid monolayers: simulations and theory Physics-Condensed Matter, 20 (20), 204125, (2008).
- Get pre-print Microstructure analysis of monodisperse ferrofluid monolayers: theory and simulation Phys Chem Chem Phys, 10 (14), 1883-1895, (2008).
Visit also our web page about ferrofluids.