(Redirected from User:Jgrad)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Phone:||+49 711 685-67715|
|Fax:||+49 711 685-63658|
|Email:||jgrad _at_ icp.uni-stuttgart.de|
Institute for Computational Physics
Research software engineer
As a co-organizer:
- Simulating the dynamics of soft matter with ESPResSo, PyStencils and LbmPy, Institute for Computational Physics, University of Stuttgart, Germany, October 10th-14th, 2022, hybrid event.
- Combining particle-based and continuum modelling in soft matter physics with ESPResSo, PyStencils, and LbmPy, Institute for Computational Physics, University of Stuttgart, Germany, October 11th-15th 2021, hybrid event.
- ESPResSo and Python: Versatile Tools for Soft Matter Research, Institute for Computational Physics, University of Stuttgart, Germany, October 5th-9th 2020, online event.
- Active, Charged, and Magnetic Soft Matter Simulations with ESPResSo, Institute for Computational Physics, University of Stuttgart, Germany, October 7th-11th 2019.
As an attendee:
- Frank Gießelmann, Silke Wieprecht, Day of Teaching and Learning, “University of Stuttgart beyond THE LÄND!”, November 30th 2022, University of Stuttgart, Germany (online event).
- talk: Jean-Noël Grad, Rudolf Weeber, Christian Holm, Teaching soft matter physics to an international audience, in: Track 1 Courses taught in English (talk slides)
- DINI/nestor workshop Managing Research Software, September 15th-16th 2022, University of Stuttgart, Germany (hybrid event).
- Software Engineering (SE) '22, February 21th-25th 2022, Department of Computer Science, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany (online event).
- talk: Jean-Noël Grad, Rudolf Weeber, Markus Holzer and Christian Holm, Making use of established codes instead of re-inventing the wheel: Using lattice-based methods from waLBerla into ESPResSo, in: Track rSE 22 (talk slides).
- Lamprecht, Barker, Martinez. What do we (not) know about RSE? International Series of Online Research Software Events (SORSE), October 30th 2020.
- Lamprecht, Katz, Psomopoulos et al. FAIR 4 Research Software. International Series of Online Research Software Events (SORSE), November 19th 2020.
- notes published in Gruenpeter et al. SORSE2020 outputs for the FAIR4RS workshop. Zenodo, 2020.
- Loewe, Katerbow, Seemann, Bach, Druskat. Herausforderungen für die nachhaltige Entwicklung, Bereitstellung und Pflege von Forschungssoftware in Deutschland. deRSE19, Albert Einstein Science Park, Potsdam, Germany, June 5th 2019.
- Loewe, Bach, Druskat, Renard, Seemann. Nachhaltigkeit von Forschungssoftware. DFG-Rundgespräch, Robert Koch-Institut, Berlin, Germany, November 7th-8th 2019.
- notes published in Struck et al. A Guide for Publishing, Using, and Licensing Research Software in Germany, Zenodo, 2020.
- de-RSE Position 001 published in Anzt et al. An environment for sustainable research software in Germany and beyond: current state, open challenges, and call for action [version 2; peer review: 2 approved], F1000Research, 2021.