Difference between revisions of "ESPResSo"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 16:57, 18 August 2011
ESPResSo is a software package for simulations of soft-matter systems, which is co-developed and used in the working group for most of its research.
ESPResSo is capable of doing classical Molecular dynamics simulations of many types of systems in different statistical ensembles (NVE, NVT, NPT). It contains many advanced simulation algorithms (Lattice-Boltzmann). ESPResSo is controlled via Tcl scripts, which gives it a great flexibility.
For more details on the software, visit the ESPResSo Homepage!
- Christian Holm: Project coordination
- Axel Arnold: Core development
- Olaf Lenz: Core development and code maintenance
- various coworkers: different contributions
- Max-Planck-Institut für Polymerforschung (MPI-P) in Mainz: ESPResSo has been originally developed in Christian Holm's group at the MPI-P.
- Hanjo Limbach (original developer) at Nestlé research, Lausanne, Switzerland