Gels, Polymers, and "active" Colloids
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The meeting takes place biweekly on Wednesday at 13:00, if not indicated differently.
- Wed, 2.10.2013: Initial meeting
- Wed, 23.10.2013: Progress Report
- Wed, 06.11.2013: Talks on Blobology: Pincus blobs, Polymer blobs under confinement, electrostatic blobs
- Wed, 20.11.2013: Continuation of the blob picture for polymers under confinement, maybe talk on fitting elastic constants
- Wed, 04.12.2013: fitting elastic constants in magnetic gels (RW) and as backup: Poisson-Boltzmann Cell under tension model for hydrogels (TR)