Difference between revisions of "Hauptseminar Active Matter SS 2015/Passive Particles in an Active Medium (E)"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Latest revision as of 21:38, 14 January 2015
More information will become available soon.
- Passive Particles in an Active Medium (E)
- Chen Miaoqing
- Celia Lozano
In this topic the influence of the active swimmers on the dynamics of passive particles is examined. The cases of 1) freely suspended passive tracers and 2) trapped passive tracers both in presence of a bath of active particles are considered within the context of non-equilibrium statistical mechanics.
- X.L Wu and A. Libchaber, Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 3017 (2000).
- L. Angelani et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 138302 (2011)
- A. Jepson, Phys. Rev. E 88, 041002(R) (2013)
- C. Maggi et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 238303 (2014)