Hauptseminar Active Matter SS 2015/Swimming under Confinement and Rectification (E)
More information will become available soon.
- Swimming under Confinement and Rectification (E)
- (reserved for) Mathias Bories
- In this topic an overview of the influence of geometrical confinement on the active motion is provided. A special focus is put on the use of confinement for trapping, guidance and rectification of active motion. The possible applications of the response of the swimmers to such constraints are discussed.
- R. di Leonardo et al., PNAS, 107, 9541, (2010)
- G. Lambert, D. Liao, and R. H. Austin, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 168102 (2010)
- G. Volpe et al., Soft Matter 7, 8810 (2011)
- A. Guidobaldi et al., Phys. Rev. E 89, 032720 (2014)
- A. Kaiser et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 158101 (2014)
- A.T. Brown, arXiv:1411.6847