Hauptseminar Active Matter SS 2015/Swimming under Confinement and Rectification (E)
More information will become available soon.
- Swimming under Confinement and Rectification (E)
- (reserved for) Mathias Bories
- In this topic an overview of the role of geometrical confinement on active motion is provided. A special focus is put on the use of confinement for trapping, guidance and rectification of active motion. The applications of the non-equilibrium response of swimmers to such dynamical constraints are discussed.
- R. di Leonardo et al., PNAS, 107, 9541, (2010)
- G. Lambert, D. Liao, and R. H. Austin, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 168102 (2010)
- G. Volpe et al., Soft Matter 7, 8810 (2011)
- A. Guidobaldi et al., Phys. Rev. E 89, 032720 (2014)
- A. Kaiser et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 158101 (2014)
- A.T. Brown, arXiv:1411.6847