Difference between revisions of "Hauptseminar Active Matter SS 2015/The Standard (Self-)Diffusiophoretic Models (T)"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 14:35, 16 December 2014
More information will become available soon.
- The Standard (Self-)Diffusiophoretic Models (T)
- Jorge Sauceda
- Joost de Graaf
In this topic the theory behind (self-)diffusiophoresis is introduced as the foundation for the discussion of the self-propulsion mechanisms based on these principles. The description of these mechanisms and the regimes in which these problems can be tackled analytically are discussed in detail.
- J. Anderson, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech. 21, 61 (1989)
- J.F. Brady, J. Fluid Mech. 667, 216 (2011)
- N. Sharifi-Mood et al., Phys. Fluids 25, 012001 (2013)
- J.R. Howse et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 048102 (2007)