Hauptseminar Active Matter SS 2015/The Standard (Self-)Diffusiophoretic Models (T)
More information will become available soon.
- The Standard (Self-)Diffusiophoretic Models (T)
- (reserved for) Patrick Sailer
In this topic the theory behind (self-)diffusiophoresis is introduced as the foundation for the discussion of the self-propulsion mechanisms based on these principles. The description of these mechanisms and the regimes in which these problems can be tackled analytically are discussed in detail.
- J.F. Brady, J. Fluid Mech. 667, 216 (2011)
- N. Sharifi-Mood et al., Phys. Fluids 25, 012001 (2013)
- J.R. Howse et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 048102 (2007)
- A.T. Brown and W.C.K. Poon, Soft Matter 10, 4016 (2013)
- S. Ebbens et al., Eur. Phys. Lett. 106, 58003 (2014)