Difference between revisions of "Hauptseminar Moderne Simulationsmethoden WS 2009"
(Created page with '== Overview == == Hauptseminar: Moderne Simulationsmethoden in der Physik == ;Type :Talks and discussions (2 SWS) : The subject will take place during the first 6 weeks of the s...')
m (moved Hauptseminar moderne sim meth WS 09 10 to Hauptseminar moderne simulationsmethoden WS 09 10)
Revision as of 12:41, 3 June 2009
Hauptseminar: Moderne Simulationsmethoden in der Physik
- Talks and discussions (2 SWS)
- The subject will take place during the first 6 weeks of the semester with 2 hours per week.
- Prof. Dr. Christian Holm (Advisor and Referee)
- Course language
- Deutsch oder Englisch, wie gewünscht- German or English, by vote
- Time and Room
- Lecture times: Time and place to be announced.
The talks will be accompanied by active discussions with students.
The Hauptseminar will help students to be introduced on modern topics about simulational techniques.
We expect the participants to have basic knowledge in classical and statistical mechanics, thermodynamics, electrodynamics, and partial differential equations.
- 1. Attendance and participation in the Talks is compulsory.
- 2. Students will be rated accordingly to ....