Hauptseminar Multiscale Simulations SS 2016/2D materials for translocating and sensing DNA
More information will become available soon.
- tba"tba" contains an extrinsic dash or other characters that are invalid for a date interpretation.
- 2D materials for translocating and sensing DNA
- Maria Fyta
In this topic, the use of novel two dimensional (2D) materials for producing nanopores is discussed. The variety of 2D materials already used for nanopores and their characteristics will be outlined.
- J. Prasongkit, A. Grigoriev, B. Pathak, R. Ahuja, and R. H. Scheicher, Transverse Conductance of DNA Nucleotides in a Graphene Nanogap from First Principles, Nano Lett. 11, 1941 (2011).
- A. Barati Farimani, K. Min, and N.R. Aluru, DNA Base Detection Using a Single-Layer MoS2, ACS Nano 8 (8), 7914 (2014).
- K. Liu, J. Feng, A. Kis, and A. Radenovic, Atomically Thin Molybdenum Disulfide Nanopores with High Sensitivity for DNA Translocation, ACS Nano 8 (3), 2504 (2014).