Difference between revisions of "Hauptseminar Multiscale Simulations SS 2016/Transverse currents for DNA readout"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 09:31, 19 January 2016
More information will become available soon.
- tba"tba" contains an extrinsic dash or other characters that are invalid for a date interpretation.
- Using transverse current measurements in a nanopore to read-out DNA
- Maria Fyta, Maria Fyta
In this topic, a protocol for sending DNA translocating through a nanopore is introduced. This protocol involves the used of transverse (tunneling) current measurements to read-out the DNA nucleobases in a nanopore. The exact physical mechanism behind this approach will be first examined and the efficiency in DNA sequencing will be further discussed. Parameters which strongly influence the reading-out using transverse currents will also be addressed.
- M. Zwolak and M. Di Ventra, Electronic Signature of DNA Nucleotides via Transverse Transport, Nano Lett. 5 (3), 421 (2005).
- Johan Lagerqvist ,† Michael Zwolak ,‡ and Massimiliano Di Ventra, Nano Lett. 6 (4), 782 (2006).
- Matt Krems†, Michael Zwolak‡, , , Yuriy V. Pershin§, Massimiliano Di Ventra, Effect of Noise on DNA Sequencing via Transverse Electronic Transport, Biophysical Journal 97 (7), 1990 (2009).
- M. Zwolak and M. Di Ventra, Colloquium: Physical approaches to DNA sequencing and detection, Rev. Mod. Phys. 80, 141, (2008)