|Phone:||+49 711 685-67606|
|Fax:||+49 711 685-63658|
|Email:||henri _at_ icp.uni-stuttgart.de|
Institute for Computational Physics
I'm studying Physics at the University of Stuttgart. In my spare time I work as a student assistant at Institute for Computational Physics ICP.
If you want to know more about my studies consider visiting my home page at PhysCIP.
- Physics (of course),
- TeX/LaTeX in all its uglyness,
- Programming (mainly Python, C, C++, Fortran),
- Emergency life support
- Testing the ENGINE feature in ESPResSo to study the behaviour of clusters of nanorods in a confined geometry.
You can track my work on my GitHub Page https://github.com/hmenke/.
- Creating a template for talks with LaTeX's
- Fixing a bug in Olaf's
- Merging the
cppbranch to ESPResSo
master. The goal was to port ESPResSo to C++.
- Implementing a new feature in ESPResSo called ENGINE, which handles self-propelled particles.
- Building a parser for the PDB file format, to be able to build up the lattice used for the
electrokineticsmodule of ESPResSo from data available at the Protein Database.