Difference between revisions of "Hydrodynamics topical meeting"
m (Dschwoerer moved page Electrokinetics topical meeting to Electrokinetics, Lattice-Boltzmann, Electrostatics)
Revision as of 12:06, 2 December 2014
Group leader: Shervin Rafatnia Members:
In this group meeting we discuss electrokinetic phenomena. The main topics of interest are:
- Hydrodynamics (mainly Lattice-Boltzmann)
The meeting takes place every three weeks on Wednesday at 13:15.
- Wed, 10.9.2014
- Wed, 20.8.2014
- Wed, 30.7.2014
- Wed, 9.7.2014
- Wed, 18.6.2014
- Wed, 28.5.2014
- Tue, 13.5.2014, 10:30
- Wed, 16.4.2014
- 1.10.2013: First meeting, introduction and planning.
- 16.10.2013: Electrostatic methods used in Espresso. MK will talk about his bachelor thesis.
- 30.10.2013: Hydrodynamic methods in Espresso.
- 13.11.2013: Electrokinetics methods in Espresso (main speakers: GR and JdG)
- 27.11.2013: Laurent Helden (from Bechinger's group), Olaf, Axel: Colloidal diffusion between two walls. Stefan would also talk about his recent work if time left.
- 11.12.2013: Stefan would also talk about his recent work. Backup: Florian F.
- 8.1.2014: Reports (Gabriel, Dominic, Shervin, Owen)
- 5.2.2014: Introducing Toni (Joost's student) very quickly; Discussion on choosing LB parameters (Stefan, Owen, ...)
- 19.2.2014: Meeting on nano-pores instead of EK.
- 5.3.2014: P3M (tuning and other issues) (Gabriel, Florian W., Olaf)