Nanopore topical meeting
In this meeting we concentrate on nanopore physics related to polymer trans-location through solid state nanopores to glass nano capillaries. In terms of application and related properties of interest, We may divide the working group in to member who are interested in:
- Ionic current -- Silicon based nanopore to glass nano capillaries.
- Tunneling current -- Solid state nanopores with embedded break junctions
The meetings takes place Wednesday, 13:15, in the ICP meeting room.
- Tue, 07.06.16 : 2 Talks by our guests Andreas Meyer und Thomas Toews from Bielefeld
- Wed, 12.05.2016 : Introduction of Maria's new Master's student Adwait Datar. Progress report by Florian Weik. Presentation of paper in progress (DNA Separation using inexpensive Glass Microcapillaries) by Georg.
- Wed, 20.04.2016 : Introduction to classical perturbation theory with applications to Poisson-Boltzmann and electrostatatics with varying dielectrics
- Wed, 17.02.2016 : Preparation of the group retreat programme
- Wed, 27.01.2016 : We discuss the nanopore translocation paper (Evangelos) and CG-3bead model on translocation (F. Weik, TRau)
- Wed, 09.12.2015 : We discuss "Modulation of current through a nanopore induced by a charged globule: Implications for DNA-docking" by Simone Melchionna
- Wed, 18.11.2015 : Jens presents Evangelos' results on Polymer translocation
- Wed, 27.8.2014
- Wed, 6.8.2014
- Wed, 16.7.2014 Progress report: Ganesh
- Wed, 25.6.2014 : Dr. Sela Samin (Guest Speaker), Utrecht University, Netherlands. Topic: "Electrostatics in liquid mixtures: stabilizing colloids and filling up nanopores using salty mixtures" (13:00, Seminar Room)
- Wed, 4.6.2014 : Discussion of SFB 716 posters related to nanopores. Stephan will give an introduction about his work.
- Wed, 14.5.2014 : Stefan will give the progress report. Ganesh will do paper discussion.
- Wed, 23.4.2014 : Initial Meeting.