Difference between revisions of "Special topics in Soft Matter and Computational Biophysics/Archive"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Simbio group seminar/Archive moved to Special topics in Soft Matter and Computational Biophysics/Archive: name change)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 15:51, 24 October 2007
This is an archive of the talks held in the Simbio group seminar in the previous semesters.
Schedule for the summer semester 2007
- June 19th: Joan Josep Cerdà - Ferrofluids
- June 12h: Marcello Sega - Espresso's RNGs and DNA in nanopores
- June 5th: Mehmet Süzen - Translocation through a nanopore
- May 29th: Olaf Lenz - Overcharged colloids (254 KB)
- May 15th: Kai Grass - Electrostatics in confinement (Comparing ESPResSo and iPBS)
- May 8th: Qiao Baofu - Ionic Liquids
- March 13th: Kai Grass - Electrohydrodynamic effects in bulk and confined geometries
- March 5th: Marcello Sega - Error Estimates (2.38 MB)