Tipps travel cost statement
This is a translated version from this german article Hinweise zur Reisekosten Abrechnung .This Translation is under construction and incomplete.
Following hints has to be adhered to filling out the form, in order to avoid delays caused by repeated questions by the travel cost office.
1. The time span of the travel has to be displayed calender daywise(Monday,Tuesday,..). Begin and end of a duty work has to be named for each location. By traveling in a foreign country the time of each border crossing has to be stated(also for the way back). In case of flying per plane the time of landing has to be stated or you can attach a flyplan instead.
2. Original bills and receipts has to be attached ( otherwise a reimbursement isn't possible in common)
- for travel cost, if it is together more than 10,00€
- for travel cost of taxi and hired car
- for all additional costs like congress cost,phone calls,fax and similars
3. The price for Participation has to e proofed at sight of programm or anouncement and the including service( accommodation,catering, seminar papers ...).
4. Justification duty by law for the:
- Necessity of using taxi or hired car, when public transports are available like train or bus.
- Necessity of traveling by plane
- Reimbursement of Accommodationcost above the legal allowance.
- Reimbursement duty-related telephone and/or internet costs
5. The prosperity of a private "Bahncard", Timecard, Netcard, or a similar rabat card who is in effect has to be stated.
If there are no rabats available for traveling with Railway. You have to use the rabat for big customers. Is a normal prized ticket used only a part of the cost can be reimbursed(the part of the prize who could have been avoided by using big customer rabat won't be reimbursed.) 6. Entrainment imbursement can only be granted, if the duty travel of the co-traveler is also permitted. The Entrainment have to be confirmed by signature of the co-traveler on the travel cost statement. 7.granted benefits