Tipps travel cost statement
This is a translated version from this german article Hinweise zur Reisekosten Abrechnung .This Translation is under construction and incomplete.
Following hints have to be adhered to filling out the form, in order to avoid delays caused by repeated questions by the travel cost office.
1. The time span of the travel has to be listed stating the individual calender day (individually for every day). Begin and end of duty-related business has to be stated for each location. By traveling in a foreign country the time of each border crossing has to be stated (also for the return trip). In case of travelling by plane the time of arrival has to be stated; flight plan should be attached.
2. Original bills and receipts have to be attached (otherwise a reimbursement isn't possible)
- for travel cost, if it is together more than 10,00€ (remark: please attach ALL receipts)
- for travel cost of taxi and hired car
- for all additional costs like conference fee,phone calls, fax and similar expenses
3. The price for Participation has to e proofed at sight of programm or anouncement and the including service( accommodation,catering, seminar papers ...).
4. Justification duty by law for the:
- Necessity of using taxi or hired car, when public transports are available like train or bus.
- Necessity of traveling by plane
- Reimbursement of Accommodationcost above the legal allowance.
- Reimbursement duty-related telephone and/or internet costs
5. The prosperity of a private "Bahncard", Timecard, Netcard, or a similar rabat card who is in effect has to be stated. If there are no rabats available for traveling with Railway. You have to use the rabat for big customers. Is a normal prized ticket used only a part of the cost can be reimbursed(the part of the prize who could have been avoided by using big customer rabat won't be reimbursed.)
6. Entrainment imbursement can only be granted, if the duty travel of the co-traveler is also permitted. The Entrainment have to be confirmed by signature of the co-traveler on the travel cost statement.
7. Granted benefits
8. The travel cost statement has to be confirmed by director of institut or representatives.
9. The travel cost imbursement has to be submitted in writing to the travel cost office not later than 6 months beginning with the day of return from the trip, i.e., not later than 5 months after conclusion of this duty trip. Otherwise your expenses will not be paid.