Problems with the skin
- Page looks strange on IE 6
- Page width problem
- Left and right border of the footer
- Logo has black background
- Font size in header nav tabs is too large
Granting SVN access to external users
To do that, you need to do the following:
- Get the public ssh key of the user.
- Append the public ssh key to /home/svn/.ssh/authorized_keys.
command="svnserve -r /home/svn/repos -t --tunnel-user=<user>",no-port-forwarding,no-agent-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-ptybefore the key. Now the user can only execute the SVN command, and any other command will be ignored.