Virtual Soft Matter Seminar Stuttgart
Stuttgart University has a prominent assembly of groups performing research on soft matter. This page tries to list all talks on soft matter research that take place at the University of Stuttgart.
- Prof. Dr. Clemens Bechinger, 2. Physikalisches Institut, Universität Stuttgart
- Prof. Dr. Siegfried Dietrich, Max-Planck-Institute for Intelligent Systems Stuttgart
- Prof. Dr. Christian Holm, Institute for Computational Physics (ICP), Universität Stuttgart
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Ludwigs, IPOC - Functional Polymers, Universität Stuttgart
- Prof. Dr. Udo Seifert, II. Institut für Theoretische Physik, Universität Stuttgart
- Prof. Dr. Cosima Stubenrauch, Institut für Physikalische Chemie, Colloid & Interface Science Group, Universität Stuttgart
If you like to be added, please send an email to email@example.com.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing all the related information, such as the title of the talk, the name of the speaker and his or her affiliation, the time and place of the talk, as well as the abstract.
Ideally, you would also include a text document containing all this information for display on the institutes.
I/my institute is already using a calendar program. How can I include this information into my/our own calendar?
You can also conveniently import this data into your own iCal compatible calendar (such as the Google and Apple calendar apps) using the file provided by http://www.icp.uni-stuttgart.de/~icp/html/icp_calendar_visomass.php .